Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Week 49


We're really getting down there now!  Bubby got me this fabric because my Daddy went to Purdue.  Momma forgot to use it during football season last fall so she squeezed it in here right at the end of my weekly photo project.

Momma and I have been talking about if we want to keep going with this whole project.  She said she doesn't mind doing it if I could just SIT STILL!!  I'm all over the place these days and now that I've taken my first few steps (while camping this past weekend), I'm ready to roll!  Momma says if we do it, it's only going to be monthly.  52 yards of fabric is a lot and it takes a good amount of time each week to take and edit the photos.  Though, I don't know what she's editing...I'm cute already!


Outtakes:

Daddy helps now that I'm so quick.  He's a funny guy!


See, this is how lots of my photos come out these days.  I just don't to lay down still, not even for a minute!


Momma says she can see me as a teenager in this picture.  I think i"m getting a little too big for her liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment