Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Week 47

This week's fabric came from Mommy's friend Rhonda.  I actually just got to spend time with her this past weekend.  We went to see Reese, the newest little baby we know.  She's so tiny.  I was really interested in why Momma was holding another baby but then I realized that there were lots of new toys for me to play with and I spent the rest of the night playing with Parker and all of his toys.  We had so much fun.  I couldn't stop watching Parker run all over the house.  He's a wild man, but more than that, I can't wait til I can run like that myself.  Momma says I'll probably be walking pretty soon!!  I'm gonna try and do it before my birthday.

Outtakes:

Oh, and teeth.  I've gotta have some teeth in there soon.  I've been chewing on EVERYTHING!!  


"Hey Momma, come lay down here next to me.  I want to play with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment