Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Week 48


Momma loved this picture because it's exactly how I sit/stand most of the time.  Daddy calls it my football stance.  Don't worry, I am not going to play football when I get big, it's just me learning how to stand up and walk!  Anyways, Mommy's been having a REALLY hard time getting me to lay down nice and flat for her these days.  Lucky thing we've only got 4 left until I'm ONE YEAR OLD!  I know!  Can you believe it?  I'm kinda sick of taking these pictures every week anyways.

Outtakes:

This one almost made the picture of the week, but these days you're more likely to see me standing the sitting down nice so Mommy picked the one that looked most like me this week.


"See?  I'm wild!  You didn't really think I'd lay down nice, did you?"


Rolling and rolling and rolling.....you can't stop me!

No comments:

Post a Comment