Tuesday, March 18, 2014

19 months


Can you tell that I'm one WILD lady?  Well, my shaggy hair doesn't help.  Daddy keeps telling Mommy it's time to cut it but she wants my bangs to grow long so I can tuck them behind my ears.  Time to get me some clips and rubber bands Momma!!!

Did you know that my Mom quilts?  This fabric is actually for a quilt shes making otherwise she would have washed the wrinkles out.  You probably want to know what's new with me these days.  Well, I've started to LOVE coloring.  Well, scribbling.  Specifically with Daddy's pencils that he always has in his pockets.  Don't even try to hide them from me; I'll throw a fit.  Mom didn't mind until I started to push harder and thought that EVERY surface was for coloring, including our hardwood floors and bathroom tile.  It didn't take her long to buy me a Magna-doodle after that.  My new favorite word is "My" for mine!  Oh, and boy can I throw a fit if I don't get what I want.  I can turn on the water works in under a second.

Mom's been trying to teach me to say "Go Pack, Go".  It comes out more like "Go, Go, Go" but we all know what I mean.  Daddy's NOT a fan.  Oh and, the other day I surprised Mom when I picked up an apple off the floor (she was cleaning out the fridge) and said "apple".  She hadn't taught me that word but I picked it up at daycare.  Then, she was even more surprised when I proceeded to bite into the whole apple.  I finished the entire thing!!!  "A-boos" and "Nannies" (Bananas) are some of my new favorites and I demand them soon as I get home from the sitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment