Tuesday, February 11, 2014

18 months


Guys, did you know that my half birthday is on Valentines day??!?!  I can already tell that means that I'm going to get some extra special Valentines day presents from Mommy and Daddy.  My fabric came from Bubby.  She got it because she said she's going to buy me a cupcake every year for my birthday.  Since it's my half birthday maybe I'll get one on Friday too??  We'll see.

What's new with me?  Daddy says its time for a haircut but Momma's holding out.  She wants to grow my bangs long and she can't wait to put my hair in tiny pigtails and ponies.  I can crawl up onto the couch now all by myself and I can make it all the way down the stairs alone too.  Momma's been trying like crazy to get me to say "love you" but that's just not coming out.  I do however say baby all the time since meeting baby Stella and last weekend Grandma taught me how to say Kayden.  Daddy taught me to say "roar" (in a very quite voice) if you ask me what a Lion says.  And grandma taught me "meow" for kitties last weekend too.  We're working on "woof woof" for dogs and "moo" for cows.  This month I tried pears for the first time along with nuts and grilled cheese.

See you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment