Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Week 39


 Guess what?!!  I'll be NINE month's old this week.  Can you believe it??  Momma can't.  I think she spent all day on Mother's Day trying to squish me back into a teeny tiny baby.  Silly Momma, doesn't she know anything?  Mom picked this picture because blowing raspberries is my new favorite thing.  I used to just do it with my lips, but just this week I figured out that I could do it with my tongue too and it's way more fun.  My favorite is when someone does it back to me.  That makes me laugh.  Those big people, they are so funny.  And gullible too!!  I can't make them do whatever I want.

Outtakes:

Momma must be crazy to think I'll sit still long enough for these little photo sessions anymore.  I've got places to be, and people to see.

"What now Momma?  Can't you see I need to go get my toys over there?"

No comments:

Post a Comment