Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Week 38


Do you like my fabric for this week?  It came from our friend Natalie.  She wears red lipstick like these hearts all the time.  It's her signature color so Mommy and Grandma call it "Rosenstiel Red"!!  Mommy was sad she forgot about this fabric when it was Valentines Day but it's ok.  Everyone needs a little love in their life all year round!  Daddy is in Kansas City this week so it's just the girls at home.  Mommy and Daddy and I had the flu last week but this week is better so I think we are going to go for some walks outside in the big girl stroller.  Oh, and we are going to see Grandma tomorrow for dinner.  Grandpa is away too.  He's turkey hunting so it's really a girls week around here.  Good timing though!  It's Mother's Day on Sunday.  Daddy said that we've got something nice planned for Mommy.
Man, I'm feeling pretty random today!  HA.

Outtakes:


"Mommy are we done yet?  I wanna roll over and crawl!"



When Mommy does Yoga they call this pose "happy baby".  Mommy says that I do it way better than she does though :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment