Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Week 19


IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!  I know I'm a day late this week with my picture, but yesterday was such an exciting day with it being Christmas and all that by the time we got home I was too tired to tell Mommy what to write.  But, today I'm so excited to tell you all what I got yesterday from Santa.  I got clothes, and some toys and a new Violet doll.  She's my favorite new friend.  Oh, and Aunt Erin got me a really cute raccoon all the way from New York.  I got a really special blanket from Auntie Terri, and all kinds of fun toys.  Mom keeps telling me how in a few years I'm going to be super excited about Santa coming and all the stuff that happens around Christmas time.  I'm still pretty tired from all the excitement this weekend so I think I'm going to go take a nap.  Merry Christmas everyone!!

Outtakes:


I'm really close to rolling over.  Maybe this week!!


Thanks for helping Uncle Greg!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment