Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Week 17

Mom said it's a big week this week.  Bears v. Packers!  In all fairness Mom used Bears fabric this week.  The last time the Packers and Bears played Mom used the Packer fabric that Grandpa gave me.  As soon as Bubby saw that she knew she had to make sure the Bears fans in our family were fairly represented.  She literally went out after work to buy me this fabric and dropped it off the same night (with pizza for Mom and Dad; she's so sweet!).


If you ask me, all this hub-bub about football is just silly.  I'm playing the bipartisan member of the family.  I don't really care who wins as long as everyone is happy and I get fed :O)

Outtakes:


Practicing my hand-eye coordination.


"Hey guys...I'm open.  Throw me the ball!"


Who needs Football?  I'm practicing my cheer leading, hand on hip, moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment