Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Week 4

Can you believe I'm already 4 weeks old!  Mom can't!!  I think she might be a little sad I'm growing so quickly, but I told her it's ok...just means that she's doing a good job. 

Mom said that this week was a pretty important week, aside from me turning 1 month old, it's the beginning of football season, and the first Packers v Bears game of the year.  Luckily Grandpa got me the perfect fabric for my weekly photo (Thanks, Grandpa and Grandma!!).


I just need a little pompom to hold onto.

Dad wasn't any too happy about mom's pick of fabric for this week, but heck...nobody got me any Bears fabric so Mom and I both decided it was fair game.  Besides, everyone knows I'm a Packer fan at heart!!

Outtakes:


That's what Dad had to say about it.


"Go Pack, Go"


"Touchdown!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment