Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Week 3

This weekend was Labor Day weekend.  Mom picked out a pretty fabric that looked like a table cloth and ants because picnics and Labor Day go hand in hand. 


We did alot of driving this weekend but we got to see so many people.  We spent Saturday and Sunday morning at the lake with Dad's family and then we drove to Freeport and spent Sunday evening and Monday with Mom's family.  Like I said, lots of driving, but totally worth it.  Mom's got some pictures of me and my cousin, Kayden that she can't wait to share.

Outtakes:

Mom and Dad haven't decided who I look like just yet, but Mom said this my tongue defiantly comes from her.  See...


Mom really wanted to use this picture for my weekly picture but I'm a little blurry because I move alot. 

She liked this one too....


I was trying to show how big I can be!!  Or maybe my jump shot moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment