Monday, May 19, 2014

21 Months


Guys!  I've missed you.  So much has changed since my last picture.  But, first things first, my fabric.  Do you love it as much as I do?  My Auntie Erin gave it to me...she said she envisioned me flying around in space when she bought it.  I know, I know, I'm sitting here but that's only because I move so fast these days that I come out all blurry in the pictures.

Do you love my tights and skit?  Grandma got me those this weekend, oh and, do you see my braid?  She did that too.  It's the first time I've EVER left anything in my hair for more than 3 minutes....maybe Mommy needs to master the braids too.

What's new with me?  Well, I just started tumbling classes.  I'm much younger than the other kids in class and I just had my first lesson last week so I've got a lot of learning to do.  I don't sit down patiently and listen like the other kids and I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing, but that trampoline, it's my MOST FAVORITE thing.  It's seriously as long as the building and though I don't understand jumping on it...I do run at full speed all the way down it.  Mommy and Daddy can't even keep up.

I've learned so many words this last month that Mommy can't even keep track, but I've started using sentences and am learning how to use my words to get what I want.  A few weeks ago if I wanted something and couldn't get it I'd cry and cry...Mommy taught me how to say "help me" and now I come running down the hall saying "hep me hep me" until someone comes to help.  I also got two fish in the last month.  They are my favorite.  They are the first thing I say hi to in the morning and I even tell them "la loo" at night when I go to bed.  I love feeding them.  I call them "shisheee's".


No comments:

Post a Comment