Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Week 44


This weeks fabric came from Bubby.  She got it to represent the lake probably, but Momma picked it for this week because it represented summer and we did lots of summer activities on Father's Day.  We went for a swim for the first time in our pool, and I went on my first bike ride!!

My picture is just the teenyist bit blurry because I just don't sit still these days!  Momma used to be able to snap a few hundred pictures and choose the best, but not anymore.  Now she needs Daddy to distract me and we maybe get about 50 in.  She's gonna have to start letting me sit up here soon!  This laying down is for the birds!

Outtakes:

"Momma...no more...please!"


Mom was so sad that this one was blurry and wrinkled.  It was by far my best shot of the day.

Moving and a-shaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment