Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Week 28

Check out how good I can sit these days!


This weeks fabric came from Momma. No special story behind it...she just thought the little animals were cute.  But, not as cute as me!!

I had my 6 month appointment last week and I'm 15 lbs 8 oz.  That's almost 3 times what I was when I was born!  I'm still small for my age though.  I'm only in the 30th percentage for both height and weight.  My head is still sort of big though (it's because I'm so smart!).

Outtakes:


I'm the happiest baby!!  I smile for everyone.


Daddy thought he was helping.  Don't I look good with a caulk gun??  What you don't see here is the huge glob of caulk I got on my hand seconds after this picture.  Then it was on the fabric...and my shirt...and almost in my mouth.  Silly Daddy...he'll learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment