Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Week 11

Happy Halloween everyone!!


Don't you just love my fabric for this week?  Beth got it for me and Mom was saving it for just the perfect time.  This weekend Mom and Dad had a big Halloween party (Dad said they do it every year) and I dressed up as a Cow.  You'll have to check out Mom's blog in a few days, she's going to post pictures.  Mom had also gotten me a Snow White costume, but it was too cold for me so I was a snuggly warm cow instead.  Tomorrow is actually Halloween and Mom, Dad and I are going to stay home and hand out candy.  I'm not really big enough to eat candy and Mom and Dad are hoping that some of our new neighbors will come by with their kids so we can meet them.  I can't wait until I'm big enough to go out, I think it sounds like a lot of fun.

Outtakes:


"I'll take one more Kit-Kat please."


"Come on, just one Snickers...can't you tell I'm starved!"

\
Working on my Yoga poses...and giving a peace sign!  I'm multi-talented.


Budda Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment